Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dressing up Mint

Mint

I haven't posted OOTD in awhile because I've been pretty lazy staying at home plus I haven't gone shopping in awhile, buuuut I will be going shopping on Friday! I can't wait! I really, really need a pair of Litas and some strappy sandals with a small heel. I've been pretty much wearing the same two pairs of shoes for practically a whole damn year -- combat boots & toms. 

Anyways, to keep you guys entertained, I played on Polyvore for a bit today, and this is what I created!

This season I've been seeing mint everywhere! So I decided to make 3 outfits that all includes mint. I'm not really a pastel person because my own personality seems too loud for that soft color, but this is how I would style my outfit if I liked pastels LOL 

I hope I helped give you some ideas on how to dress up mint! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment