Monday, July 9, 2012

Featured Blogger: Ashley Garner


Name: Ashley Garner





1. Where are you from? 
North Carolina

2. What are 3 words that describe your personality?
Persistent, Juxtaposed, Quirky


3. What are your interests/hobbies? 
Fashion, photography, writing poetry, DIY projects (anything and everything), art, reading whenever I can find the time.

4. Describe your style. 
My style changes day to day, place to place. I am very influenced by my surroundings, the weather of the day, the music I listen to, a dream I might have. But there is always a foundation of whimsical vintage pieces, hard-wear jewelry, high-high heels.


5. What's your inspiration? 
Everyday. 

6. How did you get into fashion? 
I used to attend a uniform school so when I entered high school and was able to dress myself I quickly became obsessed and the rest is history. 

7. Dream job? 
Editor-in-chief of Dazed and Confused 


8. Motto in life/ favorite quote? 
"The harder the fall, the higher the bounce." I found that on a fortune cookie.

9. Favorite brands? 
Alexander Wang, Alia, Rodarte, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood, Mary Katrantzou, Giles Deacon 

10. What do you think every girl have to have in their closet? 
A good white button down shirt and a great pair of sunglasses


Love her style? Check out more at her blog!


1 comment: