Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stairs to Heaven

Photography by: Cory Chen
(Blouse - ForeignExchange, Dress - H&M, Purse - Forever21, Sandals - SteveMadden, Necklace - ThingsRemembered, Ring - H&M)


So today, my boyfriend and I walked up all 163 steps of the beautiful Moraga Steps. We taking turns counting as we went up each step -- I would say the odd ones, and my boyfriend would say the even ones. But guess what?? We messed up! Quite predictable really =/ But no worries!! We counted on our way down. This time we were smart and we counted together!! ^_^ One hundred and sixty-three steps, check. 

From there, we went to Spreckels Lake in Golden Gate Park, where we watched remote control boats go round and round in the water. It was slightly amusing, but nothing too special. It was on our list of things to do, so check! :) 

Finally, I had a lunch date with my girlfriends from cheer (I was cheerleader in high school for 3 years, if you didn't know!). We went to the Kingdom of Dumplings! Then we got gelato at Marco Polo's. God, I love gelato so much! I quite dislike ice cream. It's too creamy and thick for me. Plus, it doesn't have enough fruity flavors for my taste. I'm all about fruity flavors! Hate chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and all that crazy sweet stuff. 

Anyways, I quite liked what I was wearing today. I love the contrast green and red, even my boyfriend thought so!! I bought this bag this past Sunday, and I am completely in love with it. There are these gold circles on the side that sort of look like studs, which makes it look hardcore. And the best part of it? I got it at Forever21 for $27! I guess Forever21 can make cute and durable products sometimes. 

Oh yea!! I also ordered some Jeffrey Campbell Black Distressed Leather Litas and some Black Unif Hellraisers this past Sunday from Solestruck. I was so fucking excited! I was giggling like a fool! I can NOT wait for them to come!! <3

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really fun time you had at the Moraga Steps and other places around the city. I'm moving to the Bay Area soon and this post makes me excited to explore!

    xo
    Nia
    http://niafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete