Monday, July 30, 2012

Featured Blogger: Rachel Eisen


Name: Rachel Eisen
Blog URL: http://colored--shadows.blogspot.com/


1. Where are you from?
I'm from San Francisco, but I go to school in upstate New York.
                                                2. What are 3 words that describe your personality?
Garrulous, overly expressive, honest
                                                          3. What are your interests/hobbies?
I'm kind of low on hobbies these days, I tend to doodle a lot, obviously I blog, but mostly if I'm not hanging out with friends or in my club meetings I'm singing and dancing around my room like a loser.
4. Describe your style.
Depends on my mood and location. Sometimes I'm that average california girl (I have an obsession with crop tops) but other times I wish my entire wardrobe was made by J.Crew.
5. What's your inspiration?
I get a lot of style inspiration from bloggers and the people I see in the street. But also from just shopping, style directors for brands get paid for a reason.
6. How did you get into fashion?
Since I didn't have to wear a uniform I've been shopping non-stop. My brother also went to fashion school, so that probably did something as well.
7. Dream job?
I don't even know! I'd love to work for a magazine where I could travel the world and still get to focus on style and things I enjoy. 
8. Motto in life/ favorite quote?
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St Augustine
9. Favorite brands?
Forever changing, right now I love Madewell, Wilfred from Aritzia, and Maje.
10. What do you think every girl have to have in their closet?
Navy striped top. I'm such a sucker for those, and they pretty much go with everything.
Like her style? Click here to check out more at Rachel's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment